1 – Information relating to the privacy of the site
1. This section contains information on the management methods of PandiniPiazzaPerLaPace.it, owned by Easyteam.org SRL, with reference to the processing of user data on the site itself.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with PandiniPiazzaPerLaPace.it.
3. The information is provided only for PandiniPiazzaPerLaPace.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the PandiniPiazzaPerLaPace.it web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under the age of fourteen, pursuant to article 8, paragraph 1 of regulation (EU) 2016/679, and of Art. 2 – Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
2 – Data Controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with safety profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Easyteam.org SRL, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com.
3 – Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of PandiniPiazzaPerLaPace.it takes place at via Walter Tobagi 2 – 20067 Tribiano (MI).
2. In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or by subjects appointed by him for this purpose at the relevant office.
4 – Legal basis of the processing
1. The processing of personal data by PandiniPiazzaPerLaPace.it is based on consent – pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. a) of EU Regulation 2016/679 – expressed by the user by browsing this website and its consultation, thus accepting this information.
2. Consent is optional and can be revoked at any time by means of a request sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying that, in this case, in the absence of consent, certain services cannot be provided and navigation on the website could be compromised.
5 – Cookies
6 – Type of data processing
1. The processing of personal data is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller for the purpose of providing information about the activity of PandiniPiazzaPerLaPace.it pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. f) of EU Regulation 2016/679, in compliance with the provisions of the same Regulation.
2. This site makes use of Log Files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or activities constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
7 – Type of purchase data
1. PandiniPiazzaPerLaPace.it collects user data directly from the site or from third parties. The data is necessary for browsing the site.
2. The data collected by PandiniPiazzaPerLaPace.it are:
Name, surname, email address
8 – Data provided by the user
1. If the site allows the insertion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility of sending the Curriculum Vitae for a possible working relationship, the site automatically detects and records some identification data of the user , including the email address. These data are voluntarily provided by the user at the time of the request to provide the service.
3. The information that the users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
4. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
5. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
9 – Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
Data request for personal profile activation within the social platform provided by the site
10 – Data Retention
1. In accordance with the provisions of art. 5.1 (c) of the Regulations, the information systems and computer programs used by PandiniPiazzaPerLaPace.it are configured in such a way as to minimize the use of personal and identification data; such data will be processed only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in this Policy.
2. The data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes actually pursued and, in any case, the criterion used to determine the retention period is based on compliance with the terms permitted by applicable laws and the principles of minimization. of the treatment and limitation of conservation.
3. Specifically, the data will be kept for the following periods:
The data collected with the user’s consent will be kept indefinitely, until the consent is revoked by the user and the consequent cancellation of the personal account.
4. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
11 – Payments
1. PandiniPiazzaPerLaPace.it uses payment services to make payments by credit card, bank transfer or other instruments. PandiniPiazzaPerLaPace.it does not collect or acquire the data used for payment.
2. The payment data are collected and acquired directly by the payment service manager, such as the credit card institution, Paypal, Stripe or similar. These services can send messages to the user, for example email or sms of payment notifications.
12 – Newsletter
1. With the prior consent of the user, and through voluntary registration via email, this is added to a list of contacts to which update emails, including promotional and marketing emails, deriving from this site will be sent periodically.
2. The user is sent an email (to the email address indicated) with a link inside to click to confirm that the user is really the owner of the email address.
3. Personal data that could be collected in the newsletter:
Name, surname, email address
13 – Contact forms
1. The user can fill in the contact / information request form (s), entering his / her data and consenting to their use to respond to requests of a nature indicated in the form header.
2. Personal data that could be collected:
Name, surname, email address
14 – Social network interaction
2. This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of PandiniPiazzaPerLaPace.it.
3. The interactions and information acquired by PandiniPiazzaPerLaPace.it are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network. In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Pin It button and Pinterest social widgets (Pinterest Inc.)
Instagram button and social widgets (Instagram, Inc.)
15 – User rights
1. The user is guaranteed the respect of his rights in the field of personal data protection. In line with what is taken up and affirmed by the GDPR, in relation to the processing of their personal data, the user has the right to ask the Data Controller:
• Access: the user can ask for confirmation as to whether or not his data is being processed, as well as further clarifications regarding the information referred to in this information notice;
• Rectification: you can ask to rectify or supplement the data you have provided, if inaccurate or incomplete;
• Cancellation: you can request that your data be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes, in case of withdrawal of consent or opposition to processing, in case of unlawful processing, or there is a legal obligation to cancel or refer to persons under the age of fourteen;
• The limitation: you can request that your data be processed only for the purpose of conservation, with the exclusion of other treatments, for the period necessary for the rectification of your data, in case of unlawful processing for which you oppose the cancellation, if you have to exercise your rights in court and the data stored by the Data Controller may be useful to you and, finally, in the event of opposition to the processing and a verification is underway on the prevalence of the Data Controller’s legitimate reasons with respect to yours.
• Opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data at any time, unless there are legitimate reasons of the Data Controller to proceed with the processing that prevail over yours, for example for the exercise or its own defense in court.
• Portability: you can ask to receive your data, or to have them transmitted to another owner indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
2. At any time, the user can ask PandiniPiazzaPerLaPace.it to exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting the email address: email@example.com.
3. Furthermore, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Supervisory Authority: “Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data” in the event that he believes that his rights have been violated by PandiniPiazzaPerLaPace.it or in the case in which does not consider the response of PandiniPiazzaPerLaPace.it to your requests satisfactory.
16. Data security provided
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, couriers) may have access to the data. postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
17. Changes to this document
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 03/31/2022 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.